Welcome to Produsat Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Register Log in

multics r82-hellboy-v27

gocard

Reaction score
## Changelog
## r82-hellboy-V27
- [ENH] Apply patch from oscam special for videoguard CAIDs to filter out bad CW. Can be disabled with DISABLEGERMANPATCH=yes in config file.
- [ENH] Intelligent cache exchange funcionallity to try to stop bad cw in cache for caids 098c and 09c4. Cache peers with Hellboy version 27 onwards will exchange information on the CAIDS they have excluded from CW crc checking with option DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR.
DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR: 0500, 098c, 09c4

It's a nonsense to exchange cache for 098c, 09c4 and 0500 with peers that don't have disabled CRC CWS for those CAIDs.

From HB 27 onwards peers will only send and accept received cache for CAIDs in the list of DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR from peers that have also put those CAIDs in the list.

Examples:
1- I have HB 27 with recommended setting of "DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR: 0500, 098c, 09c4" and I exchange with a peer that has HB 27 (o later) with the recommended "DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR: 0500, 098c, 09c4". --> All three CAIDs will be included in cache exchange with this peer. The rest of CAIDs are not affected.
2- I have HB 27 with recommended setting of "DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR: 0500, 098c, 09c4" and I exchange with a peer that has HB 27 (o later) with the setting "DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR: 098c". --> From those three CAIDs only 098c will be excanged. The rest of CAIDs are not affected.
3- I have HB 27 with recommended setting of "DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR: 0500, 098c, 09c4" and I exchange with a peer that doesn't have HB 27 (or later). You won't exchange cache for CAIDs 0500, 098c and 09c4 with that peer because it's nonsense.

If people start moving to HB 27 (or later) with recommended setting of "DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR: 0500, 098c, 09c4" we hope that the cache will start progresivly to become more filtered of crap cw and that will benefit all.

- [ENH] If no DISABLECRCCWS_ONLY_FOR setting present in config file include 0500, 098c and 09c4 as default.

- [ENH] Extend 'shares' option functionality to define not only the cache sent to other peers but also the cache accepted from other peers. Before this version the 'shares' option especified the CAID:pROVID that the cache would send to other peer. In this version it also controls the cache that we receive from the peer. Keep in mind that incoming cache doesn't have a PROVID (only CAID in the cache protocol) so for incoming cache if you add for example 0100:004106 you will receive all the cache for CAID 0100 in all providers because of that protocol limitation. It will also happen with CAID 0500 that has lots of providers. The cache sent to other peers doesn't have this limitation if it's cache generated inside your server, because in this case the provider is known.

- [ENH] New feature to show the current config that multics is using. It constructs a configuration with the right syntax from the values that are in memory. This can help:
++ To identify errors in configuration
++ To identify configuration parameters that are not used (they won't be shown)
++ To send the real configuration to other people for troubleshooting, without meaningless parameters and in a common order.
This new feature is shown in the editor page. There's an option also to donwload the configuration as a text file.

- [FIX] Give DCW failed to the client when there are no servers available to decode certain CAID instead of waiting DCW TIMEOUT
- [FIX] Mipsel binary was giving bus error
- [FIX] When oscam/csp tried to connect to an autoadd&autoenable cache it was disabled. If autoadd&autoenable is configured any peer should connect, including oscam/csp peers
- [ENH] Send telegram message notifying cache SMS received

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

masrysat

Reaction score
connect web stop multics R82-V27