Welcome to Produsat Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Register Log in

Problems with C-Line

daniel_dlewis

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been here for a while. I come from Germany and can only speak a little English. I hope you can help me anyway.
For 2 days I have problems with my CCcam. I've bought with you 3 C-Line for 12 months last year.
I just can not connect to the servers anymore. No matter what I try, it does not work. Have my router already rebooted and also my receiver. I have a "Medi @ link ML 1200S", which so far always ran without problems. I have 2 such devices, which run with another service without problems. So it can not actually be on the devices.
Also I have already the "CCcam.cfg" re-imported via USB and also registered by hand. But this also does not help.
I get no connection to all 3 lines.
The 3 Lines:

On my Internet and the devices it can not be.
Can you help me maybe??
My friend "Ahmed" has unfortunately not yet reported to me.

regards

Daniel

Please excuse my English.

sb206

Reaction score
Here is the same. I think everyone has this problem. Produsat didnt answer.

daniel_dlewis

Reaction score
OK. Thank you for your answer. So it seems to be a general problem. Then you can only wait. Hope that someone still reports and the problem is repaired.

daniel_dlewis

Reaction score
Oh, jemand aus Germany. Na ich versuche das mal. Danke für die Information.

(Oh, someone from Germany. Well I try that times. Thank you for the information.)

Produsat™

Fonder
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello everyone
the problem is on server dedicate
We hope this will be the last time,
All resolved
thanks for your understanding
More info

Last edited: