Welcome to Produsat Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Register Log in

StreamTVPlayer FHD

pkoipas

Reaction score
StreamTVPlayer FHD
@ NaseDC wrote:
I have the StreamTV plugin adapted to my needs and would like to make this available to you here.
After the plugin and the GIT no license rights are noted, I think this is in order.
The plugin (StreamTV) comes in the original of kos

My changes mainly affect the skin page.
It was designed in a fresher transparent style and the transmitter logos would be brought to a standard size of 100x60.
Aer also attention was paid to functionality of the streams.

The plug-in is identical to the StreamTV plug-in and can also be operated in parallel.
Plugin details:
- usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / StreamTvPlayerFHD / icons / the sender logos are transparent in 100x60 8-***

- usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / StreamTvPlayerFHD / pic / is the channel_background.png this is in the player as a background for channel logos and playtime.

- usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / StreamTvPlayerFHD / is the stream.xml, where you can also store your own Streamadressen.

Code:
1. <iptv>
2. <name>PRogramm/Streamname</name> # Das Erste
3. <icon>Senderlogo/Picon Datei.png</icon> # default.png / ard.png usw.
4. <type>http:4097:512</type> # Standard
5. <uri>Streamadresse</uri> #
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

6. </iptv>
17.png

18.png

2.gif

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!