Welcome to Produsat Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Register Log in

Help Dreambox EDIT

Boerny

Reaction score
Hello community
Can someone please help me or have an idea?
with the Gigablue Trio, with Open ATV-Image 6.4, the content of the IPTV Bouqhets-Original
not read down from the receiver. Heist you can't create your own favorites from the Bouqhets
Does anyone have a plan as to what could be causing this?
I have tried the older and the newest software from Dreambox Edit.
It worked fine some time ago.

Thanks in advance Boerny
-----------------------------------------------------
Hallo Gemeinde
Kann mir bitte jemand helfen oder hat eine Idee?
bei der Gigablue Trio, mit Open ATV-Image 6.4 werden dire Inhalte der IPTV Bouqhets-Origanal
nicht mit von dem Receiver herunter gelesen. Heist man kann aus den Bouqhets keine eigenen Favoriten anlegen
Hat wer einen Plan woran das liegen kann?
Ich habe die ätere und auch die neueste SW von Dreambox Edit probiert.
Es hat vor einiger Zeit gut funktioniert.

Danke im voraus Boerny

Ghost

Staff member
Prof Servers
Reaction score
Hello,
the "the IPTV Bouquets" created by plugins or added manual ?

Boerny

Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Die Bouquets sind die Originalen Deutschen von Produsat, aus denen ich mir bzw. mein Cousin eigene Favoriten anlegen wollen.
Bei meiner Dreambox funktioniert das ja auch. Lade mit Dreamboxedit von dem Receiver herunter und die Produsat - Bouquets
sind so wie erstellt in den Listen, z. Bsp. Natur, Sport usw. Im Falle der Gigablue Trio sind diese leer, am TV aber alles da.
Die alten Sartlisten sind auch vorhanden. Echt strenge ?
-----------------------
The bouquets are the original Germans from Produsat, from which I or my cousin want to create my own favorites.
It works with my Dreambox too. Download with Dreamboxedit from the receiver and the Produsat bouquets
are as created in the lists, e.g. E.g. nature, sports, etc. In the case of the Gigablue Trio, these are empty, but everything is there on the TV.
The old sart lists are also available.
really strict?