Welcome to Produsat Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Register Log in

Install and Configure OSCAM ICAM

maj786

Reaction score
Hi I have a Zgemma H9 Combo reciever. I am not able to watch Sky Channels like Sky Movies, Sky Sports etc. I can only watch channels that use 48bit keys and not channels that use 64bit keys. I was told I need to Install and configure OSCAM ICAM. Also I need New Oscam, New Oscam Config and New channel list. Please can someone help as I do not understand and have a little knowledge in this. I would like a step by step help in this. One bit at a time please as I have a very little knowledge and little understanding in this. Your kind help and support would really mean a lot to me thanks.

maj786

Reaction score
Only English please.

Sunburner

Membre IPTV
Super VIP
Reaction score
Boerny was fällt Dir eigentlich ein so selten unverschämte Kommentare zu schreiben????DU bist hier NICHT in einem Deutschen forum !!! Lies mal lieber die Forenregeln dann siehst Du mal welche Sprachen hier eigentlich gestattet sind!!!:mad: